The Ai C30 series recirculating chillers are a true thermostatic control laboratory chiller. This closed laboratory chiller is ideal for applications such as cooling rotary evaporators, analytical instrumentation, laser etching, ICP, vacuum systems, plasma etching, and jacketed reactors.
This system can also be used as a replacement to tap water cooling in laboratory applications.
The Ai C30 are compressor-based recirculating chillers that offer outstanding performance, high reliability, quiet operation, and ease-of-use.
The powerful force/suction pump provides constant flow rates, while the microprocessor PID controller gives you the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature.
C30 circulating chiller features
- No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed
- Advanced PID digital temp controller
- All steel construction for durability
- Cost saving as the water consumption is completely eliminated
- Built-in casters for mobility
- Plug and play; no assembly required
All vacuum purge equipment is intended for lawful purposes only.