The Ai C40 series recirculating chillers are the true thermostatic control laboratory chiller. They allow you to remove or add temperature as required by your application.
This closed laboratory chiller is ideal for applications such as cooling rotary evaporators, analytical instrumentation, laser etching, ICP, vacuum systems, plasma etching and jacketed reactors.
This system can also be used as a replacement to tap water cooling in laboratory applications.
Recirculating Chiller Key Features
- Compressor-based for outstanding performance and high reliability.
- Quiet operation and ease-of-use.
- Powerful force/suction pump provides constant flow rates.
- Microprocessor PID controller gives you the ideal solution when you need precise temperature control or cooling below ambient temperature.
AI C40 Circulating Chiller Features
- No dry ice or liquid nitrogen needed.
- All steel construction for durability.
- Small footprint saves valuable lab space.
- Cost saving as the water consumption is completely eliminated.
- Plug and play, no assembly required.
All vacuum purge equipment is intended for lawful purposes only.