Ai R-series single/dual jacketed glass vessels are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature environment.
- 2016 new dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protects your recirculating fluid temperature and gives you best control over your work. It also help prevents frost to form on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
All glass reaction equipment is intended for lawful purposes only.