On 9/1/2015, BUCHI, the inventor of rotary evaporators, introduces a ground-breaking laboratory system with the launch of the Rotavapor® R-300. The innovative, modular platform with a plug & play concept enables seamless combinations of components to provide tailor-made solutions, from a basic rotary evaporator to a fully-automated system.
On 4/19/2016, Rotavapor® R-300 has been recognized with the German Design Awards 2016, the RedDot Award 21 and the iF International Forum Design Award. Furthermore, the User Interface I-300 and I-300 Pro for the R-300 received the iF Award in the category “communication”. According to the commitees, the awarded products set a new standard of quality, modularity, flexibility, ergonomics, comfort and safety with a strong, consistent corporate product design language.
A new level of unattended operation will be achieved with integration of an optional central interface. In conjunction with a BUCHI vacuum pump and recirculation chiller, the perfect synchronization of process parameters, such as rotation speed, pressure and temperature opens up new possibilities.
The BUCHI Rotavapor® Configurator app is available to simplify the process of selecting the optimal configuration for any customer’s needs. The Buchi R-300 rotary evaporator meets the highest expectations in convenience and versatility. Its modular design allows extension of the Rotavapor® R-300 to a fully integrated system where a central interface regulates each component.
- Comfortable flask and vapor duct removal thanks to easy to use Combi-Clip
- Comes standard with one 1L evaporation flask and one 1L receiving flask
- Immediate adjustment of heating temperature and rotation speed with intuitively positioned control knobs
- Remote process monitoring with push-notifications to mobile devices
- Unattended distillation of foaming samples
- Automation of standard operation procedures (SOPs) using configurable methods
Extendable and versatile
- Easy plug & play extension to a fully integrated system including a central interface, vacuum pump and recirculating chiller according to your needs
- 1L fast-heating bath
- Wide range of beneficial accessories available: seven different glass assemblies, safety shield, lid for heating bath, automatic distillation and automatic foam detection
- Precise operation control with integrated digital display of heating temperature, rotation speed and lift position
- Traceability of all process parameters including data recording and charting with the optional Interface I-300 Pro
- Instant alert with push notification on mobile devices in case of process deviation (with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro only)
The following options are available:
- Manual or electronically lift
- Transparent PLASTIC+GLAS (P+G) safety coating
- Heating bath B-301: Temperature range of 20°C to 95°C for evaporating flasks up to 1 liter
- Heating bath B-305: Temperature range of 20°C to 220°C for evaporating flasks up to 5 Liter
- Vertical condenser used along with a recirculating chiller or tab water
- Cold trap used for low boiling solvents along with e.g. dry ice for cooling
Ai is the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with a two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
All rotary evaporators are intended for lawful purposes only.