The Buchi V-100 is an economical and highly chemical-resistant diaphragm pump with a space saving design. It covers essential needs in vacuum generation. On/off regulated by the Buchi interface I-100. It is optimally suited to work with the Rotavapor R-100. The ready-to-use pump comes with a silencer and 6.5 feet of vacuum tubing.
- Effective Rotavapor for limited budgets
- Totally oil free operation, low maintenance
- Small footprint saves valuable laboratory space
- Useable for multiple applications: Evaporation, drying and concentration, suction straining and filtration
- Light weight and compact design with integrated carrying handle
- High up time due to low maintenance
- Accurate vacuum regulation thanks to optional interface
- Delivered with a silencer
- Highly chemical resistant thanks to use of quality materials
- Robust construction, but a light weight and compact design with integrated carrying handle
- Eccentric module lets the PTFE diaphragm move strictly axial, which increases durability
- Maximum longevity due to:
- Robust and stable design
- Integrated ECO2 mode automatically activated after 1 hour, reducing capacity and stress on the pump, extending its life
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
All rotary evaporators are intended for lawful purposes only.