On 9/1/2015, BUCHI released the V-300 dual-head PTFE solvent-resistant diaphragm pump. The V-300 is a chemically resistant PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump impresses with its very silent and economical operation. With a flow rate of 1.06 cfm and an ultimate vacuum of 3.75 torr (5 mbar), it is optimally suited to be combined with the Rotavapor® R-300.
- Quiet operation with use of speed regulation
- Unattended operation in combination with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro when combined with optional level sensor for secondary condenser that alerts potential overflow of the receiving flask
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- A speed-controlled vacuum system with Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- A fully automated BUCHI Rotavapor® R-300 system including all process parameters
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
All rotary evaporators are intended for lawful purposes only.