On 5/2016, BUCHI released the V-600 dual-head PTFE solvent-resistant diaphragm pump. The V-600 is a powerful and quietly operating three-stage PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump is robust and chemically resistant. It operates at the maximum flow rate of 1.825 cfm (3.1 m3/h) and achieves an ultimate vacuum of 1.125 torr (1.5 mbar). Thanks to its high flexibility, the V-600 can be integrated effortlessly into any BUCHI laboratory or industrial evaporator for utmost efficiency.
- Quiet operation with use of speed regulation
- Unattended and safe operation with alerts for potential overflow of the receiving flask, when combined with optional level sensor
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- A laboratory Rotavapor® R-300 system with one or two rotary evaporators
- An industrial Rotavapor® R-220 Pro system for large volume
- A parallel evaporation system Syncore® or Multivapor™ for simultaneous evaporation of multiple samples
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
All rotary evaporators are intended for lawful purposes only.