XDS scroll pumps have become industry standard when dry pumping is essential, proving to be a robust and clean vacuum pump solution in a range of applications and processes.
The XDS46i shares many of the same features of the XDS35i but with a peak speed of 40 m3h-1. The pump has been optimised for maximum pumping speed at inlet pressures between 1 mbar and 10 mbar, making it ideally suited for LCMS and ICPMS applications requiring higher pumping speeds.
The C variant has been modified so that it is more suitable for use on vapour handling processes and may be used in some applications using corrosive substances. The C version is fitted with Chemraz® internal valve pads and stainless steel exhaust port.
No cross contamination of your BHO extractions
This pump is completely lubricant free within the vacuum envelope. It is also hermetically sealed, and this combination produces a clean, dry vacuum that is absolutely vital to producing a clean final product.
Maximum up-time and low cost of ownership
The nXDS-C series is built to last and comes equipped with many features that make this pump the perfect upgrade for increasing production volume and simultaneously lowering production costs of BHO extraction. These features include:
- No atmosphere to vacuum shaft seals. This means the bearings are isolated and last longer.
- A simple single-sided scroll arrangement combined with an innovative motor and bearing design makes this pump easy to field service.
- Improved motor and drive efficiency reduce power consumption which will lower overall production costs.
- Designed to be completely field serviceable.
- Edwards 1-year manufacturer warranty included.
- Free 3.3 ft. KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow, clamps, and centering rings are included at no additional cost.
All vacuum pumps are intended for legal use only.