The all new Across International AccuTemp-160 series digital vacuum oven is the largest oven in the Accutemp Series and is the perfect solution for labs in need of an oven that can process large amounts of materials at one time.
The gigantic 16 cubic foot oven chamber is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel which provides exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
This oven comes equipped with 6 well thermo-conducted solid aluminum heated shelves – each with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater, and digital temperature controller – with the option to add up to 6 more low-profile, stackable aluminum shelves.
Optimal Vacuum Levels
The AccuTemp Series digital vacuum ovens greatly reduce drying time of your extracts by maintaining a deep, consistent vacuum level within the chamber – making them the best choice for curing and converting oil extractions.
Increased Productivity, Quality, and Consistency
These vac ovens also produce deep vacuum levels that allow them to operate at the optimal temperature for allowing the purging process to occur rapidly. The result is an increase in the consistent output of superior quality extracts with a minimal processing time.
Additional Oven Features
- All stainless steel internal vacuum tubing and compression fittings that holds vacuum 10 times longer and deeper than with rubber tubing. They also provide you the most sanitary working environment, while last for decades without maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge ensures the most accurate and stable measurements.
- Built-in secondary over-temp dial for added protection.
- Adjustable vacuum and vent port with needle valves gives you control over vacuum and vent rates, while also largely enhanced durability.
- 3rd gen low proportional gain temperature controller keeps your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Built-in white LED lights
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil back flow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
|Dimensions||Oven Chamber = 25.5"W x 30.5"D x 35.5"H divided into six 25.5"W x 30"D x 5"H vertical sections|
|Safety Features||Built-in circuit breaker, controller overheat protection, and secondary over-temp dial|
|Shelves||Six non-removable aluminum heated shelves with individual in-oven temp sensor, heater and controller (additional stackable shelves available)|
|Temp Control||Low proportional gain, PID control for heater output by microcomputer|
|Quality Control||All vacuum ovens undergo a 2-time, 24hr vacuum leak test twice and are 100% quality controlled at either our New Jersey or Nevada facility before shipment.|
All vacuum ovens are intended for lawful purposes only.