Welch DryFast™ PTFE oil-free diaphragm vacuum pumps enable precise vacuum control for organic evaporations with exclusive Advanced Vapor Management (AVM).
These oil-Free, portable vacuum pumps are chemical-resistant and feature a 2-head diaphragm design that simplifies maintenance and eliminates frequent and costly oil changes.
These vacuum pumps are of heavy-duty construction and are made with solid PTFE heads, PTFE diaphragms, Kalrez valves and utilizing fluorinated plastics on all wetted surfaces.
These economical DryFast™ vacuum pumps from Welch are perfect for tough lab applications.
Vacuum Pump Features
- Advanced Vapor Management (AVM) for precise setting of vacuum level
- Vacuum to 2 torr (2.6 mbar, 266 Pa)
- Strips DMF fast
- Chemically resistant
- No oil changes, no cold trap required for water/alcohol solutions
- Virtually maintenance-free solution for laboratory environment
- Smaller footprint than oil pump saves lab space
- Designed to work with rotary evaporators
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Includes a 1 year warranty and technical support from directly from Welch.
- Free three foot, 3/8″ premium food grade silicone vacuum tubing ($19.99 value) is also included with the purchase of any Welch pump.
All vacuum pumps are intended for lawful purposes only.
Across International is now the official dealer for Welch vacuum pumps